Stone-Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 8,469 Times in 2,635 Posts
Stone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST Reputation
Default Misogyny and Sexism in the News

Best book I have ever read on the topic.

WOMENS MADNESS; MYSOGENY OR MENTAL ILLNESS.

Jane Ussher

From witches to todays psychiatry and all in between. If your library has it or check it out on Amazon this book is worth ever penny. It took me about a year to find a copy to purchase. (used).

Check out Freud and another book Anna.... Mysogeny as all get out.

If women beat and killed and castrated men and boys (not possible) then the laws would turn so strict that capital punishment would not be enough to satisfy the multitude of MEN. Rape and murder women and little girls. You might get years but not many. The worst I ever heard was a judge had a male come before him for forcing a 10 yr old to give him oral sex. The judges opinion, "well at least she is still a virgin". OMG
Stone-Butch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stone-Butch For This Useful Post: