Old 01-04-2011, 10:46 AM   #27
Rufusboi

How Do You Identify?:
Trans
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Partnered

Rufusboi Has the BEST ReputationRufusboi Has the BEST ReputationRufusboi Has the BEST ReputationRufusboi Has the BEST ReputationRufusboi Has the BEST ReputationRufusboi Has the BEST ReputationRufusboi Has the BEST ReputationRufusboi Has the BEST ReputationRufusboi Has the BEST ReputationRufusboi Has the BEST ReputationRufusboi Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by HowSoonIsNow View Post
Sorry missed that one underlined statement--yes, exactly--as long as you have the letter and can provide proof of citizenship (in the form of passport, BC or DL).

As far as SS--did they want an amended BC for you to get a changed SS document--(sorry question marks are messed up).

Everything but the BC (for hubby) has been relatively easy. Unfortunately, it is the BC we need the most.
Now that I think about it I'm not sure. My BC was fully changed (KY changes and does not amend). I wrote more about this above. They were more interested in the letter than the BC. I think they were comparing the wording in the letter with the policy wording. I was turned away with just the BC. So I wonder now if the SS could be changed with just a letter and no BC?

What state was your hubby born in? I won the state lottery as far as BC is concerned because Kentucky makes it pretty easy. I called first, they were great, friendly and helpful and they fully changed the BC with a letter from a surgeon. So I figured, get that first, then it should make it easier to get the rest.

Rufus
Rufusboi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Rufusboi For This Useful Post: