Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transmasculine/Non-Binary
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy (Pronounced He)
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 8,165 Times in 2,007 Posts
Greyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST Reputation

Thanks to all of you for posting about your document changes. For me, I still need to change my passport and birth certificate. I had no problems in the SS Office but I went to the office in Berkeley. The young woman helping me was very pleasant and wished me all the best. The CDL, a young butchy looking woman assisted me and I think she may have been family.

I took a break from the document maze because I do know that the State of my birth offers only an amended bc. I am offended by this because I am an American citizen adult that has done this entire process with many years of thought, research and soul searching behind me before making the decision to move forward in this.

I have wondered why on a few occassions what would this country be like if they took so much time regulating people before they were allowed to reproduce? That is entirely another topic but yet another example of how our laws and policy support heterosexualism as the holy grail.

Stepping down from my soapbox now. I am feeling a bit frustrated.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Greyson For This Useful Post: