View Single Post
Old 02-08-2011, 03:37 PM   #12
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

I havent had a migrain is about two years,why I have no idea.I did have some so bad that it was dangerous cause I would pass out,or puke till I couldnt anymore.Sometimes heavy pain meds helped with an ice pack called a skull cap..I wore it like a cap over my entire head,stayed in a dark room till I felt better,slept as much as I needed to as well.Stress and to much direct sun light causes most of them or flashing strobe lights will do it as well,strobe lights give me more than my useual vertago as well.I have some super power sun glasses that I can wear when im in to much brite light or strobe lights.Im not complaining about not haveing them but there is a certain pain that comes with them right along with killing neasua.My pain med is ultram,some say its a glory fied tylenol but it works.I have then in low,medeum and high dose..the minit I get that pain signal for a migrain I take one of the pills then im generaly ok.Crossing my fingers I dont have another for a long time yet.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post: