Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,956 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by honeybarbara View Post
I've been prescribed sumatriptan tablets, which are working, but when the tablet wears off, the headache comes right back. They are giving me another days worth (6) and if it still hasn't disapeared it will have been a week, and I have to go to the dumb ass hospital. Boo to dumb ass hospitals. Hate them.
Dark, rest, sumitriptan, works but the second there is bright light, or I exhert myself ( running up stairs) or get upset (had a wee tiff, mild drama followed by a mutual "oh that was stupid, sorry" ) it comes bounding back. My face is so sore now I can't lay on that side.

getting very irritated with this. I'm exhausted! Does anyone have experience with migraines that go on for a week?
yup. off and on for days and days, then usually one BAD day then gone..
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote