PatrickIver
Timed Out - Identity Issues

How Do You Identify?:
AG - Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mister
Relationship Status:
Single

PatrickIver Has the BEST ReputationPatrickIver Has the BEST ReputationPatrickIver Has the BEST ReputationPatrickIver Has the BEST ReputationPatrickIver Has the BEST ReputationPatrickIver Has the BEST ReputationPatrickIver Has the BEST ReputationPatrickIver Has the BEST ReputationPatrickIver Has the BEST ReputationPatrickIver Has the BEST ReputationPatrickIver Has the BEST Reputation

I am with Gemme on this one. I think just acknowledging the email and saying, thank you and good luck on your journey. It needs to be no more than that as it clear you are not ready to go there. As for the other person, she is taking the steps to better herself and part of that is trying to "tie off some loose ends" (so to speak) from the past. It is not about you making things easier or better for this person on that journey. I also agree with Gemme that just not acknowledging it, would be hinky. It appears you are a better person than that, given you have thought enough about it to come here and ask for advice. Bravo, for doing that.

Bottom line, I do not think it needs to go into being a "big thing".
PatrickIver is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PatrickIver For This Useful Post: