How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Truly Madly Deeply

2 Highscores

Thanked 10,620 Times in 2,489 Posts
Cin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
Do any of you use the PB2 powder in your smoothies? That shit is addictive! I even add it to my vanilla greek yogurt for a peanut butter-y mousse
I haven't tried it. I kind of like the fat in peanuts, almonds, and nuts in general so I like peanut butter. I prefer it to the extra sugar that is always added when they take out fat. Plus the fat in the peanut butter or, even better, almond butter keeps me full longer. Plus I prefer organic in peanut butter cause peanuts are a heavily sprayed crop and the toxins easily soak through the porous shell and PB2 is not organic. But as I've said I haven't tried it so I could change my mind. It might not completely replace peanut butter but it could be something to use in cooking, like baking cookies and such. Things I'm not counting on to fill me up and give me energy for the day.
The Following User Says Thank You to Cin For This Useful Post: