imperfect_cupcake

How Do You Identify?:
feminine dolly dyke
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your Grace
Relationship Status:
I put my own care first

Thanked 9,727 Times in 1,613 Posts
imperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputation

Because I need a powerhouse of a shake Before work - highly physical job and never more than 5 minutes to stop and eat at work so I need to make sure I've got what I need before I leave the house - I have tried many different combinations but I find this works best -

1/2 cup frozen blueberries
1 sliced and frozen banana
1/3 cup dessert tofu or high protien yogurt (home made. I can't eat store bought because they add dairy to it after. Home made yogurt has zero lactose in it)
2 pieces frozen pineapple
1 scoop vanilla protein powder
1/3 cup coconut milk
1/3 cup coconut water
1 cup rice milk.
2 teaspoons macha or instant espresso

That keeps me going through six hours of hard work and no break. Aside from drinking 1/4 cup of pineapple juice mixed with 5 cups coconut water to combat losing electrolytes at work.
imperfect_cupcake is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to imperfect_cupcake For This Useful Post: