Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 34,122 Times in 8,602 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

This came out very good and it didn't affect my weight loss as long as I ate the proper serving.

I didn't put enough sweetener in it (the recipe gave measurements for a concentrated sweetener when my sweetener was regular strength), but that was my bad.

Here's a youtube video showing how to make the cheesecake.

To make the recipe, you will need a small springform pan or push-up pan that fits in your pressure cooker.

For tips, visit Jill at This Old Gal. She gives some great tips for baking a cheesecake in the Instant Pot here (be sure to read Jill's tips).

This pressure cooker low carb keto chocolate cheesecake was adapted from one on Southern Living.

The recipe for the cake made in the video is here.

I used Monk Fruit Sweetener with Erythritol Granular (1:1 Sugar Substitute, Keto - 0 Calorie, 0 Net Carb, Non-GMO). I like it very much.

Enjoy!
Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post: