Girl_On_Fire

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her
Relationship Status:
On Hiatus

Thanked 2,683 Times in 562 Posts
Girl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST ReputationGirl_On_Fire Has the BEST Reputation
Thumbs up Hiking Enthusiasts?

Do your feet feel itchy as soon as the weather starts to warm up? Do you relish that thought of climbing over rocks, dusting up your shoes, and re-emerging from the solitude of the woods exhausted, slightly-sunburned, and utterly satisfied?

If so, you're probably a hiking enthusiast.

I personally love hiking at a little place here in Connecticut called Sleeping Giant. It's perfect for someone like me who has all the sense of direction of drunk squirrel. The paths are clearly marked and they have great maps. Even though you know you're surrounded by people, you feel blissfully alone in and surrounded by nature.

Here is a photo from one of my fall hikes:

Do you hike? (Feel free to post your own photos!)