EnderD_503

How Do You Identify?:
Queer, trans guy, butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male pronouns
Relationship Status:
Relationship

Thanked 3,907 Times in 1,032 Posts
EnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST Reputation

The TTC in Toronto is pretty good. The only complaint I'd have of it is that they need to do something about hooking up with Viva (Richmond Hill, Newmarket etc.) and the Mississauga buses, because it sucks having to pay two different fares just to go to a house party or something. I know a dude who commutes to UofT St. George from Richmond Hill every day and ends up paying like 12 bucks in transit fare a day. Its craziness. GO has a new smartcard for seniors and kids (why do they always forget the poor uni students? ) that I think they should extend to be used throughout the GTA's transit systems including the TTC...and make it available for everyone.

I'm always surprised how efficient the TTC is at getting frequent shuttle buses going whenever the have to cut off subway service on a line. It's a pretty efficient system overall. Or at least they try to be with our stupid municipal gov't.

Montreal has a pretty decent system from what I remember, but figuring it out is kind of crazy, lol.

Only ever taken the buses in Ottawa and they're pretty cheap and easy if I remember right. Take you just about everywhere, but Ottawa's pretty small so if you're downtown you can just walk everywhere.

St. John's has an ok bus system that takes you mostly where you need to go, but it's not as frequent as big city buses and doesn't run past midnight or 1am if I remember right. Pretty inexpensive if I remember. At least last time I was there it was $2,75. That doesn't really matter though because the city is small enough that you can walk just about everywhere that isn't out by Torbay or something.
EnderD_503 is offline   Reply With Quote