Old 04-03-2011, 05:10 PM   #39
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 26,893 Times in 5,771 Posts
DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by betenoire View Post
Durham Region (where my sister lives) (East of Toronto) actually has a pretty good set-up right now. They've essentially amalgamated their public transit systems so you can travel from Pickering to Oshawa on one fare and formed a partnership with the Go Bus system so you can take parts of your trip with them along Hwy 2 included in your DRT fare. It's not bad at all.

I'm TOLD that Vancouver has good transit, but I never cared for it when I lived there - but I guess because I was so used to Toronto.

Even where I live now (dumb little town of about 70,000 people) the transit is pretty good, my only complaint being that it doesn't run late enough at night.

What is the cost of say, a monthly pass?

Are you educated or indoctrinated?
DapperButch is offline   Reply With Quote