Old 01-08-2012, 02:20 PM   #33
rustedrims

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her

Location: Northern Ohio close to Lake Erie and ice-cream places
Thanked 2,553 Times in 367 Posts
rustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaneyDoll View Post
The only thing that keeps me awake during a cutting is that I do not want any onlooker to think I passed out

LaneyDoll..
I was thinking that if you cant relax enough to fall asleep then you arent getting all what the cutting has to offer.. Maybe you need your cutter to give you a more private setting where people cant see you..If they cant give you a little more privacy then your cutter should understand your sleeping and keep the people away..Maybe i am wrong but its just what i am thinking..I dont understand the cutting thing but then again i do.. My wrists are full of scars from being cut at work and it kinda looks like i am a self cutter..When i would get cut i can feel the uneveness of the steel go right through my skin and not plesant for me..The burning would start because of the solvents and oils getting into my cut..Cant really get it cleaned good until i get home..
I do love getting tattoos and dislike the week of healing..The end result is well worth the pain..Happy cutting..
rustedrims is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to rustedrims For This Useful Post: