View Single Post
Old 10-18-2018, 03:13 PM   #6
Lyte

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Meh... I'm not very particular about this.
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 5,113 Times in 1,504 Posts
Lyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST Reputation

You've def hit on some valid points! Adding to that and I'm paraphrasing...

Last month I heard this guy on NPR layout, in one sentence, the stark realty of how we (Dems/Libs/Progs/Inds) f'ed up. He said something like … Sure, we won the war on plastic bags and lost … I believe he said … the Supreme Court. The Reps have been hyper-focused on winning the Supreme Court for decades... for decades people! And too, they've managed to stumble upon (thanks to Trump) a winning formula for getting elected and very likely, reelected.

Dems/Libs/Pros/Inds ... we really have to get our shit together … in more ways than I could possibly list here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsTinkerbelly View Post
The Democrat party has a HUGE problem (besides 45), in that I compare the two parties to a fight between Mike Tyson (substitute Repugnants) and Muhammad Ali (Democrat); both are great fighters, but one is dirty and will do anything to win.

We keep LOSING important elections because of gerrymandering, vote tampering, and the seeming inability of our Democrat leaders to pull their heads out of their asses and fight back! Please, Elizabeth Warren/Joe Biden/Hilary Clinton, DO NOT run for President! You are boring, unable to fight dirty, and out of touch with the people of this country...SO BADLY, that the orange idiot is now destroying what the people have fought and died to build and preserve.

End of rant
Lyte is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Lyte For This Useful Post: