View Single Post
Old 12-04-2013, 04:45 PM   #40
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation
Default Safety system.

We all can think of ways to be safe in our homes,with all the thing that we use an accidental fire or short can happen to anyone.In my kitchen I have two fire extinguishers (one was hear when I got the place) in case it's needed,I also have one in the laundry room,also I have fire & gas detectors in nearly every room.When I was in culinary school we had an issue with the large industrail mixer when it shorted out and the kitchen near went up in flames,there were several of us working there at the time so when it happened we called the fire department but also tried to put out the fire,one student ran to get a bucket of water to put it out,I stopped her then use the fire extengusher to put it out.After it was all over I made shure every student we had a safety class so everyone was up on kitchen safety.This is something we all should think about,first aid is another thing we all should be able to use if needed. Hear at home I have a placard on every front window so the fire department will know I have fur kids in the house so they can help them if they can.In doing all the safety step I have done has dropped my house inshurance to a lower rate.Many years ago I took a EMT class and have stayed current on any new training,one never knows when knowing how to save a life or the need for first aid.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post: