Old 12-20-2009, 01:16 PM   #16
friskyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
precious
Relationship Status:
down to earth

friskyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfriskyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfriskyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfriskyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfriskyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfriskyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfriskyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfriskyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfriskyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfriskyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfriskyfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
This thread is not my idea but I think it's an utterly fabulous and necessary idea to bring to fruition. Besides, I threatened Arwen publicly with starting it if she didn't. So here we all are.

I took the liberty of putting it here where I thought everyone...butch, femme, androgynous, two spirited, TG, FTM, MTF and every other color of our community rainbow would feel supported and welcome to post.

Here's a snip from the post that started this concept:

Arwen:

I keep thinking about starting a thread called Mirrors. In it, you could only look in the mirror for someone else and post what you saw about them that was positive.

It would be a positive thread and you couldn't deny what was said about you. Only say thanks and accept it.

We all need lessons in learning how to believe in the hype others tell us about ourselves.

I fully believe that Arwen is right and I believe in my femme sister. Please respect her idea and keep the concept pure. No negativity, whether aimed inward or outward. It's not welcome here.
I don't anyone here in RT so my comments are by observation and interpretation.
Andrew, Jr- you are a sweet spirit , Superfemme- you put a smile on my face with your posts-I like sarcastic humor, Wicket - you a genuinely kind, caring person that will contribute a lot to relieving human suffering.
Gemme - you are a trailblazer- Thanks for the Thread.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to friskyfemme For This Useful Post: