How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Truly Madly Deeply

2 Highscores

Thanked 10,618 Times in 2,489 Posts
Cin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobi View Post

Holy f***. I am a diehard Patriots fan and am happy they are moving on. But, I aged 5 years in the last 5 minutes of that game.

This was one of those games where I have mixed feelings. Patriots did not play well. Ravens played much better. And, in my opinion, the Patriots didnt win that game, the Ravens lost it.

They are going to have to do much better in 2 weeks.

Yep. Pats didn't win. The Ravens lost.

I'm not sure I'd say the Ravens played much better than the Pats, because if they had they would be going to the super bowl. I think their offense played much better than I imagined they would. I think the Pats offense played worse than I anticipated. The Pats defense sucked. Baltimore's defense didn't do the job. But the game should have gone into overtime. I don't think anyone actually won this game. I think Baltimore's field goal kicker took the decision out of the hands of the two teams. The way it was going, if it had gone into overtime, considering the pats defense couldn't stop the Ravens offense, if Baltimore had won the toss they might be on their way to the super bowl. I too feel bad for their kicker.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Cin For This Useful Post: