Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,628 Times in 3,979 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

well, my impish first thought was to be funny and say that ever since I strapped on, my dating pool got smaller, so dating myself might be my only option but....thats not true at all...funny but not true...

At the moment I wouldnt date me because I am emotionally not available. I am not damaged goods. I just am not emotionally willing to participate in a romantic relationship. So, no, I wouldnt put myself in that position.

If I was emotionally available? No. I am bullheaded and two bullheaded people in a relationship does not work. Locked horns do not end up in stalemate. It oftens ends up in a blood bath. I am also the worst possible combination of being bullheaded AND sensitive...so imagine bloodbath and tears when I am with someone like myself..or someone deft and clumsy at relationships. My best companion tends to be someone who helps me lighten up and makes me laugh. Its like I sit around in a bathtub full of sorrow sometimes and they have to pull that damn plug so we can fill the tub with bubbles. I respond really really well to that!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post: