Family Man

How Do You Identify?:
TG Male
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine ones
Relationship Status:
She just gets me

Thanked 12,786 Times in 2,431 Posts
Bard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST Reputation
Default Desd and Bard 1 year Wedding Anniversary 5-26-2013

Wow it has been a year already.. One year ago you made me the happiest guy in the whole world, I do not know where I would be with out you in my life. You take my breath away and make me a better mother, officer, person and friend through good times and bad there is nothing we can not face together I love our family our home and our life so love of my life here is 50 more years of living loving and laughing together so a date for us in Niagara Falls in a room overlooking the falls just you and me

I'll always remember the day I married you,
Without you my love, my beauty, I don't know what I'd do,
Your loving and thoughtful just to mention two,
I adore your sweet smile It makes me want you.
And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

Give yourself over to absolute pleasure. Swim the warm waters of sins of the flesh - erotic nightmares beyond any measure, and sensual daydreams to treasure forever. Can't you just see it? Don't dream it, be it.
Bard is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Bard For This Useful Post: