Old 03-30-2018, 06:09 PM   #101
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 26,893 Times in 5,771 Posts
DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esme nha Maire View Post
It's a good site. And I'm a science geek. (shrugs) :-} I'd never jeard of anyone using anything herbal to help transitioning before, and didnt know whether anyone here would have heard of that before. I posted here in case anyone with youngsters tended to use the the stuff, as unintentional messing with anyones hormones is obviously NOT a good idea.
I am teasing you! Seeing it was from Science Digest and knowing you love that site made me smile. I think it is great that you posted it.

I remember years ago, wanting to look more masculine and finding information on transitioning through herbs. I can't remember the guy who was doing it, but he had a serious system going. It was very complicated. Fascinating. Of course it really doesn't work. Perhaps very, very minimal masculinization.

Are you educated or indoctrinated?
DapperButch is offline   Reply With Quote