Stone-Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 8,479 Times in 2,639 Posts
Stone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST Reputation
Default WTF

OMG 15,000 mink have died from c. virus and 2.7 have been farmed for pelts and this is within months or a year. Other animals farmed are foxes, chinchillas, racoons for coats and other items. NONE of these animals are eaten. Wild animals are hunted by licenced hunters for coats etc. are bobcats, beaver, lynx, sables and weasels only beaver parts are eaten by some. My WTF is that the world at large complains about the hunting of seals (no whitecoats have been hunted for many many years). These animals are clothing as well but also food for a good few people of Eastern Canada and Northern Canada and the northern USA. Most complaints are from people who have never seen a live seal in the wild or eaten any. (I have, it is delicious). This hypocritical nonsense boils my blood. P.S. I have eaten beaver too and not fussy about it.
Stone-Butch is offline   Reply With Quote