Quintease

How Do You Identify?:
Rainbow femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
princess
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 1,816 Times in 417 Posts
Quintease Has the BEST ReputationQuintease Has the BEST ReputationQuintease Has the BEST ReputationQuintease Has the BEST ReputationQuintease Has the BEST ReputationQuintease Has the BEST ReputationQuintease Has the BEST ReputationQuintease Has the BEST ReputationQuintease Has the BEST ReputationQuintease Has the BEST ReputationQuintease Has the BEST Reputation

I've become a cougar, but I don't think that's a bad thing. Every time I've dated older than myself there has been endless d r a m a. I don't seem able to fall into bed with someone older than myself without finding one with some kind of mental or emotional issue which she then expects me to put up with. No no no.. I like younger. They own their drama, they're flexible, they're open to change, they're creative in bed, they're fun!

Of course when I say older and younger I may be exaggerating. I've never dated more than 10 years older and 6 years younger. So really I like people roughly my age.

It's true about the older/younger sanity divide however, I don't know what it is but my this-person-is-a-nutter radar appears to switch off whenever someone is (even slightly) my elder.