Old 02-25-2012, 10:07 AM   #19
asphaltcowboi

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Relationship Status:
HAPPY

7 Highscores

Thanked 3,297 Times in 1,042 Posts
asphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputation

hmm i have found that a can of coke is helpful to remove grease (from working on cars) .. i put a little in my laundry and it takes hard grease stains out of my levis..have to re wash but the stains are gone. same with tracked in grease on carpet..pour some coke on it let it sit a lil then scrub with a brush then just warm soap an water.
also tooth paste for those white rings on tables (from hot coffee cup an stuff). the regular crest. a dab on my finger ..work it into the wood until the burn is gone.

um also mayo.. when a cigg burn is in carpet or upolstery.. run some mayo on it it will break up that black burn stuff