Old 03-20-2012, 06:52 AM   #1037
UofMfan
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
A very happy Mr. Grumpy Cat

Thanked 18,942 Times in 4,709 Posts
UofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queerasfck View Post
UofM, don't fret too badly! If you mean the 'Fins missed Alex Smith and Matt Flynn don't shed a tear. Neither is really any better than Matt Moore the QB you already have and tonight they added David Garrard. The Dolphins moves or lack of seem to be confusing but the franchise has been confused for a while. Dumping your best offensive player (Marshall) because he has off the field issues and run-ins with the law is weird when the team already knew he had those problems to begin with. The Dolphins are a mess. Aren't you used to it yet? Players don't want to go there for a reason.

So they missed Manning? I mean yes, he's been a great QB but he's past his prime, had THREE (or is it four) NECK surgeries and the Broncs just dumped a boatload of money at him. They do have the nucleases for a very good team around Manning and I do see them picking up some more players like Clark as someone already mentioned. But my beef is people are forgetting Manning is a china doll at this point. I wouldn't risk it. But then again, anyone is an upgrade from where the Broncos were at QB.

Q, formerly known as John, formerly known as Ezee,

Jeff Ireland IS the problem. Why sign a has been? The difference with Manning is that at least he would have been a great teacher/model for a young quarterback drafted this year. Gerrard is none of that.

Now we have not only another china doll, poor used goods, but he has none of those other qualities Manning does, like leadership, knowledge and expertise.

I was hoping for Alex Smith, I think he stood out more than the others. And I do not even want to talk about the Marshall trade. Really?! I totally agree with you.

I agree about Matt Flynn, what, two actual starts and now he is a super star? I think not.

Once again we are going to suck, but this time "Luck" isn't even in the equation.

The only redeeming fact is that among the mediocre choices Jeff Ireland was willing to spend money on, we did not end up with the T-man. We do not have to deal with sideline praying and miracle chanting and all that circus shit Elway and the Broncos organization were done with.

Perhaps there IS a God.
UofMfan is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to UofMfan For This Useful Post: