Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:
I am a human and not a possession

Thanked 13,441 Times in 4,316 Posts
Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

I got your project last week! I loved it

Zimmeh

Quote:
Originally Posted by sis View Post
I feel the love ..... the love of those who participate in this thread .... the love of those who shared their art with me earlier this summer through the Paintchip Project ...... and today, the love from Breathless, my Puzzle Project Purveyor. You can't imagine my delight at receiving art that preserved its natural organic state and provides me with the magic of having a secret hiding place for life's treasures!

The puzzle is a note in Braille that I have yet to transcribe ..... I'm saving that for a special moment during the coming week.

Thank you for the opportunity to participate in this project! I really appreciate the efforts made to allow me to send and receive a project.

Deb

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Zimmeh For This Useful Post: