Allison W

How Do You Identify?:
TG Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Loner

Thanked 1,198 Times in 320 Posts
Allison W Has the BEST ReputationAllison W Has the BEST ReputationAllison W Has the BEST ReputationAllison W Has the BEST ReputationAllison W Has the BEST ReputationAllison W Has the BEST ReputationAllison W Has the BEST ReputationAllison W Has the BEST ReputationAllison W Has the BEST ReputationAllison W Has the BEST ReputationAllison W Has the BEST Reputation

A little update on GG again. Yes, I saw something new since my last post; there's just no end to this madness. That daiquiri tasted awful but I'm glad I had that drink anyway because seriously fuck this bullshit.

That Gamergate has been harassing women opposed to it into silence isn't news. But now, when male allies speak up against false-flag "feminist" Christina Hoff Sommers telling GG that everything they do is peachy and they don't need to change the way they treat women or think about women at all and that feminists are evil people for bringing their cooties into their treehouse, this shit happens. Yes, that is a graphic accusing male allies of being The Patriarchy for not buying CHS's claim that she represents feminism. This, after harassing anti-GG women into silence to keep them from speaking up against this. It's as a_man_in_black said: "moderate" Gamergaters are bullshit because they are still cashing in on the benefits of more aggressive Gamergaters harassing women into silence. I'd also like to take this moment to reiterate that appropriating and misusing language used by feminists and other advocates of social justice has been part of GG's plan from square one, and that this is just a picture-perfect example of it.

Gamergate calls Christina Hoff Sommers "Based Mom." It's fitting, seeing as they use her to wash the poop out of their collective underpants.

BONUS! Remember my mention of anti-Semitism, racism, and neo-Nazis in Gamergate? Here, have some brand new anti-Semitism and racism in Gamergate.
Allison W is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Allison W For This Useful Post: