Allison W

How Do You Identify?:
TG Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Loner

Thanked 1,198 Times in 320 Posts
Allison W Has the BEST ReputationAllison W Has the BEST ReputationAllison W Has the BEST ReputationAllison W Has the BEST ReputationAllison W Has the BEST ReputationAllison W Has the BEST ReputationAllison W Has the BEST ReputationAllison W Has the BEST ReputationAllison W Has the BEST ReputationAllison W Has the BEST ReputationAllison W Has the BEST Reputation
Default Christmas came early this year

Sorry about being a little quiet the past several days. Some goings-on in another thread made me feel a little uncomfortable/unwelcome, but the less said about it the better.

Gamergate hatched a plan to try to make a move on Tumblr, but I wouldn't be too worried about that if I were you. There aren't a lot of neutrals left for them to convert, especially on Tumblr. I'm not even sure why I'm reporting on this.

Gamergate's lawyer, however, is still a disgusting, sleazy fuck, and my god he needs to be moved to a remote island far far away before he actually does something, because he's already justified nefarious things to himself. That is not a good sign.

Here, wash that last link out of your brain (warning: peak Gamergate at 3:13-3:20).

Anyway, while they're pretty clearly in their twilight and there's not really much of anything they can do to make a comeback at this point, they're still going on with bizarre conspiracy theories. (Also bizarre: what qualifies as "creepy research" to them.)

But speaking of conspiracy theories, on to the reason I broke my hiatus to post this in the first place. Christmas came early this year, folks. One of the major players in GG, also an anti-Semite and MRA, abandoned the movement due to its infighting. It's gotten so bad that even their hero Milo doesn't see this going anywhere good. Because, as is to be expected from a bunch of conspiracy-theorist maniacs who see enemies everywhere they look, they are now eating their own.

I see a lot of GG's major female players (such as they are) on that shill list. I wonder if now they understand what the movement is really about, or if they've found some way to keep themselves in the dark.
Allison W is offline   Reply With Quote