View Single Post
Old 01-29-2011, 02:57 PM   #57
Rook

How Do You Identify?:
A.G - Stone Butch - GenderFuck
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hym, Hyz...or, just b respectable, it's not that hard..

Thanked 3,183 Times in 1,287 Posts
Rook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST Reputation

A few things...

1- Snow, Amor, Chuleria, that just tickled me Pink ...in Ohio, you're all about the Bumper-Stickers, but Florida's scary ??....Damn...lol...That was priceless...

2- I honestly don't care who says what, it's my car...As long as it's not Illegal, fuck-em-all...I understand those who cannot Risk it, jobs, health....Life, in some narrowminded towns...
Believe me, I've been there, done that ....
Which is why I always carry a small box cutter, just in case a few bullies think they can actually overpower, Mace isn't as effective or Painful, and since in the state of Ohio "Hate Crime" Laws don't apply to gay & lesbians per se.....Better to be prepped...No?

Unfortunately, in the Town I currently live in, they {townies & most students} Equate rainbow with "tree-hugging" hippy-pot smokin' Radical Liberal...

My car has 4 stickers...

1- "My Ferret is Smarter than your Honor Student" with a few ferrets on it for emphasis...

2- "You are NOT alone" in white with a Rainbow in the background..

3- "Keep Honking, I'm Deaf" with 2 thumbs up..

4- "Can I vote on YOUR Marriage now? Civil Marriage IS a Civil Right"