Old 01-20-2010, 03:14 PM   #37
The Oopster

How Do You Identify?:
transgender male
Preferred Pronoun?:
he

2 Highscores

Thanked 2,655 Times in 759 Posts
The Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Logicaly View Post
Yeah, I have to step into mine, theres no way its going over my head. That being said, which tri top one are you using? And as for the sports compression shirt, what one did you find that seems to work good?

I have two different binders thus far, and the first one, well I may as not even be wearing one it was no different then a sports bra as far as compression goes. However the one I have now, works great, but it rolls, hence the needing to wear something under it.

http://www.underworks.com/983.html is the trip top i wear. I'm not sure where i got the sports compression shirt. It doesn't work for compression though, I was hoping it would be good enough for around the house, however the fabric it is made of seems to do the best for being under the binder. (it's a new balance shirt 80% polyester and 20% lycra and spandex)
my binder still rolls with a shirt under I just don't feel it like I use to. The funny thing is I thought a thicker t-shirt would lessen the pressure and it's just the opposite. The thinner slippery shirts work best under. Sometimes I have my binders on for 14+ hours and currently it isn't so bad. Before just a few hours in and it would be hurting. I was gettin really bad bruises on my ribs and sometimes sores. Since putting the shirt under. It still leaves marks but not the bruising it was leaving.

Plus it slides right on and off with the other shirt. Especially if I'm damp from the shower or sweating. Sometimes I would get stuck half way but have no problems with a shirt under.
The Oopster is offline   Reply With Quote