Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Butch. Lesbian. Dyke. Woman. Female.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, of course!
Relationship Status:
Content

Thanked 11,730 Times in 2,432 Posts
Parker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toughy View Post
Personally, I am attracted to 'age appropriate' femmes...........meaning femmes who are within 15-20 years of my age. I like what age and gravity does to a femme.......just as I hope she likes what age and gravity have done to my body.

This. So much.

-----

Also - I love the 2 shirt ideas: wearing one of her button down shirts with stockings and garters - or an over sized jersey of her fave team which she can then keep.

lol, I apparently like those two ideas so much that I had a hard time typing the above sentence out - so many typos, I had to keep deleting and editing - if we were all face to face, I probably would have been stuttering! oy

Dont get me wrong, corsets and teddies are nice - but sometimes, the most "innocent" idea can work just as well.
Parker is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Parker For This Useful Post: