View Single Post
Old 11-10-2013, 06:51 PM   #118
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
He’s my scorpio boo bear.

Thanked 32,039 Times in 9,966 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

Okay, what a day, what a day I've had today!!! *LOL*

In a world where I've been dealing with nothing but troubles,
today was my day of days of the best news ever!!!

I did the unspeakable thing, earlier this afternoon, after getting home from my amazing interview for a job that is very close to home. After the interview, I spilled part of my drink onto my well-loved Paisley Print jacket (it's a long dress coat) and not realising it, I left my new phone in the pocket of my dress coat. It was in the washeteria, the washer was locked, I was in tears, thinking:
"What in the world is wrong with you, -XXXX-!?!?"

So I go down to get my clothes out of the washer after it unlocks itself, pull out the long dress coat, it's not in the pocket, but after unloading the whole washer, there it was. I layed it down on top of the machine, put the clothes on to dry, picked up the phone and *Wha-laaaaa*, it worked!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG, I can hardly believe it! It works!!!!

In other news: I will hear back about my latest interview results on Thursday of this week, about whether I can be hired. During my interview, the woman said that I gave her all the right reasons to hire me and would be calling me back on Thursday.

If I am hired, I will be so deliriously happy!!!!
It's close to home, I can walk to work.

That's my Good News, today!

______ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post: