View Single Post
Old 04-24-2024, 08:41 AM   #5399
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
He’s my scorpio boo bear.

Thanked 32,039 Times in 9,966 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

I chose my advantage plan for Medicare yesterday with the help of a volunteer counselor from the Senior agency with the state of Oregon (s.h.i.b.a.): Regency Blue Cross Blue Shield. In about ten days I will get a fitness subsidy to help out with the monthly fee I pay to the gym I go to. Yay!

When I first started going, back in February, I could only cycle for about ten minutes on a recumbent bicycle. I’m up to 40 minutes now, cycling about 10 mph, with a heartbeat rate topping out at 130 beats for small snippets of time (cardio stuff).

I’m careful not to overdo on the cycling machine.

My favorite activity after I cycle is to swim laps for about half an hour, then it’s jacuzzi time.

I haven’t gone to the gym for about a week now, so I’m going to the gym today. Happy exercising weather to all.

______ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post: