Greco

How Do You Identify?:
GNC, not Trans, REAL. TIME. ONLY.
Preferred Pronoun?:
REAL. TIME. ONLY.
Relationship Status:
REAL. TIME. ONLY.

Thanked 6,636 Times in 2,287 Posts
Greco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST Reputation
Default First Sunday in Nov

Thank you Kätzchen for your caring post.
You are doing terrific and show great
strength in all your efforts to heal.

I do want to say that I'll not be running in
this year's NYC marathon. Actually, was
sharing with nycfem that her gym mate
Taylor's guy interest was incorrect, he said
that NYC marathon is in December.

NYC Marathon is on the first Sunday in November.
Thank you for the well wishes, my goal date
is for NYC Marathon in 2019.

Greco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kätzchen View Post
I have been good at remaining faithful to go for brief walks in the community, right here at home or to the doctor's office or to go get groceries, stuff like that.

But I've also, since two days ago, been able to go by myself by car (I drove for the first time and I did well, so glad for that), and have my sister-in-law (BFF) trim my hair up just a skosh, and I attended, briefly, an film night at another long time friends' house, for about an half hour yesterday. I stopped by an bakery and bought an ice cream cake to take to the film night, visited briefly and then drove home.... via the beautiful backroads back to my place.

This coming week, my sister-in-law goes to visit her mother in Idaho, so I'll get all kinds of up and down exercise by babysitting the family pets. They keep me busy, so I count all the pet sitting as intense exercise. Because it is.

I just want to say to our group of exercisers here, that all of you inspire me with your commitment to exercise in some shape or form. It helps me so much and inspires me to know that each one of you puts in an effort to remain and maintain your own mobility. I still face challenges each day, but I remain committed to putting in an effort toward my own recovery, mobility wise.

Greco? Good Luck with your NYC marathon in November!

CCB? Beating the heck out of anything sounds like an tremendous effort to me, so you're an winner, for real.

Gemme? Ya gotta do what ya gotta do, even if it's taking a break from the tremendous physical activity you already put in at work. I am proud of you.

NYC? I'll never be an size Zero, and I hope you will never be an size Zero. You have a boat load of love for the world and that's the biggest exercise I know of. Thanks always for sharing about your locker room, gym experiences. They're vital, to me.

Sending good JuJu to everyone,
--K.

"Me gusta andar, pero no sigo el camino pues lo seguro no tiene misterio." Facundo Cabral
Greco is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Greco For This Useful Post: