Old 03-09-2010, 06:37 PM   #1
fuzzypinkego

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Her majesty
Relationship Status:
Open for wooing

fuzzypinkego Has the BEST Reputationfuzzypinkego Has the BEST Reputationfuzzypinkego Has the BEST Reputationfuzzypinkego Has the BEST Reputationfuzzypinkego Has the BEST Reputationfuzzypinkego Has the BEST Reputationfuzzypinkego Has the BEST Reputationfuzzypinkego Has the BEST Reputationfuzzypinkego Has the BEST Reputationfuzzypinkego Has the BEST Reputationfuzzypinkego Has the BEST Reputation
Default Prince Charming? Pfft!

Do you ever wonder if that perfect relationship exists? I was in love once, really in love, in a good healthy adult relationship, for about 2 years, that ended in 2007, and for the most part, I've been single since. We were engaged and I loved her and we were planning a life together, when out of the blue, she started to change, low and behold, I caught her cheating. She was an amazing blue print for what I want in a partner and in life (until she lost her damn mind) and I've been pretty much single ever since. I've done plenty of dating, even had some short lived romances here and there, but for almost the last 3 years, I have yet to find anyone that comes close to what I'm looking for.

Maybe it's me? Maybe I'm far too picky, but I start dating someone and it doesn't take long for me to realize they aren't my "butch in shining armor." I waded through the local dating pool and have outsourced on occasion, and only once did I fall again, boy was I wrong about that one.

People tell me I'm only 25 but hello! I'm 25! I'm about 3 years off track from my grand plan. I was supposed to be happily married with a big prego belly by now. Don't get me wrong, I've changed my plan and I love the direction my life is going now, I'm back in school, following my passion and excelling and I have started my own freelance business, but I'm still looking for my prince and I just keep kissing frogs.

How hard is it to find someone who is compatable with me? Or maybe I've just had soo many wonderful experiences that I can't settle for anything short of breathtaking? So how do I find it??
fuzzypinkego is offline   Reply With Quote