View Single Post
Old 11-18-2009, 09:11 PM   #17
MizzSabra

How Do You Identify?:
N/a
Relationship Status:
N/A

MizzSabra Has the BEST ReputationMizzSabra Has the BEST ReputationMizzSabra Has the BEST ReputationMizzSabra Has the BEST ReputationMizzSabra Has the BEST ReputationMizzSabra Has the BEST ReputationMizzSabra Has the BEST ReputationMizzSabra Has the BEST ReputationMizzSabra Has the BEST ReputationMizzSabra Has the BEST ReputationMizzSabra Has the BEST Reputation

I wrote this letter to the Universe on Aug 10th.....Sept 9th I met mi amore. I wasn't going to settle again.

I want someone emotionally available, semi-sane, communicative (without over processing), some form of income (don't have to be rich, but able to pay own bills), plays hard, works hard and still can chill in the house or yard for the day. Not a heavy drinker or addicted. If you are in recovery, awesome, but please be in recovery for a minimum of 5 years. I'm not a heavy drinker (less than once a month), I do smoke pot (mostly for body pain and insomnia) and cigarettes (I am a polite smoker).

I don't necessarily want to live together, space is good. I want someone who I can talk to when I've had a great day or a shitty day and won't be "bothered" with all that. I want someone to share my life with and visa-versa. I want to love and be loved. I don't need another child, I already raised mine, so if you are looking for a Mommy, it's not me. Someone who can appreciate all my Virgo quirks. Someone who can appreciate all (or at least some) my different sides. Someone who loves the outdoors as much as I do (or somewhere close to how much I love the outdoors). Someone who loves animals, but not too much. I'm at my dyke limit of animals right now. Someone who isn't going to be intimidated by my large collection of power tools. Someone who isn't intimidated by my strength or my weaknesses. Someone who can show emotion. Someone who is kinky or semi-kinky. Someone who can take me in their arms and tell me that they love me. Someone who isn't intimidated by my height and the fact that I love to wear 3 inch heels when I got out. Someone who isn't intimidated by my butch/ftm friends/Unkles. Someone who isn't intimidated by my gayboy friends. Someone who wants to get their hands dirty in the garden with me (or at least pretend you like to get your hands dirty) and appreciate the fruits of our labor. Someone not already in a relationship!

This person is butch or FTM and a top. Switchy is ok too, but not all the time.

Are you this person or do you know someone like this and can handle a 6' tall blonde amazon?
MizzSabra is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to MizzSabra For This Useful Post: