Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 5,249 Times in 2,216 Posts
Andrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST Reputation
Unhappy Day 44

The CEO of BP tells the media he wants his life back. WTF?

Then the fisherman, their families/crews, are moving to new fishing grounds off Texas. It seems that BP doesn't want to do anything to stop the flow of oil, at least that is the perception I am receiving from all of BP and BP's management.

Where is President Obama in this? He could have been there over the Memorial Day Holiday excusing him from his responsibilities at The Naval Academy and Arlington Cemetary whereby Vice President Biden gave the speeches. I guess maybe July 4th President Obama will pick up the pace. I am so disappointed in him.

I guess we all will be soon swimming in pools instead of oceans, bays, lakes, and so on. We are just killing the planet.
Andrew, Jr. is offline   Reply With Quote