View Single Post
Old 12-19-2009, 10:22 PM   #70
WILDCAT

How Do You Identify?:
Very PROUD BUTCH LESBIAN!

WILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by apretty View Post
sorry, Wildcat, i didn't even consider that that was a 'fat comment' because i know EZ so well and he's just not like that (we are partners, living together and all that good stuff). i would have probably said something too, being sensitive to that kind of thing. thank you for your thoughtfulness.
Smiling here. I DO feel a bit embarrassed. Yep! I thought "what if these two are partners"? However, my other protective and sensitive side took over and thought, "ouch, that felt like a kick in the gut". Well, my issues and it was being discussed here. I admired your post on your personal take - responding to June's post. (Liked your post too June!)

This is why it is good that we discuss these kinds of things. We're just writing and I certainly don't realize who all knows who and "how". See, now I know with [you two] the response was really about "acceptance", which is a beautiful thing!

The weight issue is so loaded in our society - and as some have posted here, comes through on the site in ways not always comfortable for all.
__

I did "pause" to see if someone was going to stand up somehow, (you or a friend to be exact - you seem to be "apretty strong woman"). I just didn't wait LONG ENOUGH!

My bad... I distain folks ripping on heavier folks.

Wildcat

*Thank you so much for understanding and the feedback. I really appreciate that! Thanks to you too, EZ!! Enjoy your holidays!!
WILDCAT is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WILDCAT For This Useful Post: