Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
He’s my One & Only

Thanked 32,009 Times in 9,947 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

Weeks ago, I interviewed for an alternate situation of employment and was officially hired on, two weeks ago.
I ended my former employment in good standing and will assume my new role on campus, tomorrow.

I'm thrilled because it will be the first time ever, in my work history, where I will benefit from a fully paid, employer sponsored, health plan that includes vision, dental and overall health care services.

I am so elated: I've waited such a long time for this kind of position of employment. I'm still in awe of the cumulative result of all the steps I've taken to find the right kind of employment situation.

For those who are hurdling challenges, like I have for the past two or three years, don't give up. The best job of your life is out there, somewhere, maybe even closer to you than you think.

I feel very blessed today.
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post: