kannon

How Do You Identify?:
bloke
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Happy is the heart that believes in angels

Thanked 2,067 Times in 584 Posts
kannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrea View Post
Thank you for this definition. I have bolded a particular section in the hopes that the multiple people who made comments in reps to me about furries being about sex will read it and understand it isn't always (and based on this definition is rarely) about sex.

Please, please don't be the type of person who equates leather, cross dressing, same sex love, furries, etc with being only about sex. It may be only about sex for some, and may be only about sex for you, but it is not only about sex for all.
No, I definitely don't equate sex with any alternative lifestyle. I don't even think sexual fetishes are "bad." To each his own.

Sometimes I worry about making someone else uncomfortable because I'm trans-identified. My friends tell me it's not my job to make other people ok or comfortable with how I look as long as I treat them with respect and dignity. I'm sure people assume I'm a sexual deviant. They have a right to their opinion.
kannon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to kannon For This Useful Post: