View Single Post
Old 04-07-2019, 01:17 PM   #257
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,586 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation
Default More from the Seattle's Time article.......

Peeing outside?
KR “Recently I’ve taken up using a pee rag, which has been great … It’s basically a bandanna so that you don’t have to deal with toilet paper if you’re not a drip-dry gal.”

Boob sweat?
MV: “Stay away from the uniboob bras … Bra companies are leveling up and making really good bras for people with some boobage.” Recommendations: Use a natural deodorant or tea-tree oil if you get itching (it’s an antifungal)
Get fitted for a good sports bra. Good brands for larger breasts: Elomi, Glamorise, Superfit Hero, Moving Comfort.

Thigh burn/chafing?
ER: “[I’ve found] a pair of Under Armour Men’s Mesh Boxerjocks to be the best thing. They’re long cut and you can pull them down the thighs, so I have protection down to midthigh, because they’re made for cis-dudes and there’s an airflow in that situation that you don’t experience with women’s underwear.”
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote