View Single Post
Old 04-18-2011, 02:12 PM   #42
Random

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 5,326 Times in 1,379 Posts
Random Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST Reputation

Dusa,

Thank you for bumping up this thread.

Mitmo and I made a hard decision last month.

After the last health crisis with my family down missouri way.. (Little brother on life support, then mom crashing and being hospitalized in ANOTHER hospital due to her being a hard ass and NOT taking care of herself.) we made the call to move to missouri. Part of it is me being selfish, I don't want to miss the last couple years of my mom's life, and another part is unselfish... They need help... They won't ask for it, won't recognize it, but my parents need help.

I've never been partnered or even dating*gay* in a small town... I left about six months after I came out and moved to a large city. It sort of worries me a little.. I'm out and can't go back into the closet. How will that affect jobs and renting a house... Small worries, but not something I've had to think about before...

We will see and as mitmo says.. It's by an army base, we are NOT going to be the only queers around... But I'm a worrier by nature and change bothers me... so we will see...

Thank you for a lil glimps... Conway isn't that different from Waynesville....