Old 05-01-2012, 08:08 PM   #146
Dean Thoreau

How Do You Identify?:
Ftm - Male- exfemale
Preferred Pronoun?:
He’s Him
Relationship Status:
Has a gf

Dean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST Reputation

I think actually I know the best tea I have ever had was last saturday...had the grandgirls ages 2 and 6....and they took all the stuff off my i need to read this table... put it in the middle of the living room, and made a tea party.. .............with with folded napkins, tablecloth, little tiny tea cups and saucers,,,cookies..and put the pillows from my bed on the floor for our seats...
The tea was a well aged bottle of green tea they found in my fridge, heated in the microwave with several globs of honey in each cup.......the 6 year old served it in the living room....and we 3 sat and drank our tea...holding the cups all proper....tho the 2 year olds cup seemed to droop and pour on her lap and everywhere else.............
The carpet can be shampooed.....the most expensive tea in the world will never taste so good, because this tea was made with a love only a child can give....