Old 09-07-2016, 11:11 PM   #5
Gypsy

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
single

Gypsy Has the BEST ReputationGypsy Has the BEST ReputationGypsy Has the BEST ReputationGypsy Has the BEST ReputationGypsy Has the BEST ReputationGypsy Has the BEST ReputationGypsy Has the BEST ReputationGypsy Has the BEST ReputationGypsy Has the BEST ReputationGypsy Has the BEST ReputationGypsy Has the BEST Reputation
Wink What Are You Looking For? Or Not Looking For?

I'm looking for a compassionate butch that will make me feel like the femme I am. I'm not looking for money, looks, b*tches, Bible thumpers, game players, nor over active political views. Someone who loves to snuggle, hold hands and receive little surprises here and there. Someone over the age of ....44, and under 60...but nothing is written in stone. Someone in TX, because I am in hopes to be moving there in a few months...again, nothing written in stone. A perfect date would be pizza at the drive-in movies...well, for me it is...lol Someone who loves dogs, cooking on the grill, playing cards, hosting little parties, has no children, would like to sit out on the porch in the rocking chairs after supper, and take road trips to no where in particular. Someone who is at peace with themselves, for the most part, and very happy with life...someone who is laid back, but loves to have fun. A sense of humor is very important to me.

But no one is perfect, especially me...but I can hope there is someone out there that is perfectly matched for me. As I've said...nothing is written in stone. I go where life leads me, and thrilled to be on this trip.
Gypsy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Gypsy For This Useful Post: