View Single Post
Old 08-10-2020, 12:44 AM   #8011
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:
Married and Bound to Tommi's kaijira (Ts_kaijira )

1 Highscore

Location: Suthun.... California that is. Across the ridge from Laguna Beach.
Thanked 21,337 Times in 5,968 Posts
Tommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by nycfem View Post
Hi, everyone!

Guess what... I mailed out everyone's postsecret packages today! It was my first time going into a post office since the beginning of March! I used gloves, hand sanitizing wipes, glasses, and a mask. So here are some notes for you about your post secret projects:

(1) I put the secrets in a flat priority mail envelope and also a gift from me is in the flat priority mail envelope so ya better look! I put them in this type of envelope to minimize the chance of them bending.

(2) I then put the flat priority mail envelope into one of the flexible priority mail envelopes because I enclosed a second gift for each of you that is not flat.

(3) Why did you get gifts? Because you have been so understanding, patient, and kind, and I appreciate our pen pal group so much.

You will love the secrets! They have held up over time!!!

Hope you enjoy!
You had an adventure into COVID world..Thank you jen..
Tommi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tommi For This Useful Post: