Old 09-10-2016, 04:02 PM   #37
Gypsy

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
single

Gypsy Has the BEST ReputationGypsy Has the BEST ReputationGypsy Has the BEST ReputationGypsy Has the BEST ReputationGypsy Has the BEST ReputationGypsy Has the BEST ReputationGypsy Has the BEST ReputationGypsy Has the BEST ReputationGypsy Has the BEST ReputationGypsy Has the BEST ReputationGypsy Has the BEST Reputation
Red face Edie

I met Edie at the local sports bar. I’m a regular there, even though I don’t get into sports too much. I’ve learned a few things, which is a small price to pay to go someplace where some of the local lesbians hang. If we don’t go to Louie’s, we would have to travel an hour and a half to get to the big city that has a few mixed bars. I was at the bar getting a beer when she walked in. She was fine looking. Nice tight jeans and a black tee on. She saw me look at her, and I turned, being embarrassed that she had caught me checking her out. I got my beer and went back to the pool tables where my friends were hanging out. I noticed that stunning woman looking at me this time. She came and watched us shoot some pool. I couldn’t get a ball in the pocket to save my life knowing she was watching me. So, I finally got my courage up and walked up to her. Looking deep in her eyes, I said, “Hi, my name is Annie.”

“I’m Edie”, she said with a bit of a smirk.

“I haven’t seen you here before, are you new here?” I asked, knowing she hasn’t been here before, because I am here every night.

“Just needing to get out of the house” she answered. “Would you like to dance?”

Like she would need to ask that twice. “Ok”, I said. She took my hand and led me to the dance floor. It was a nice and long slow dance. I could smell her aftershave on…Polo, my favorite. Soon, her hand on my back was holding me in tightly to her body.

Before that first song was done, she asked” Would you like to get out of here?” She was hot, I wasn’t going to say no. I just looked in her eyes and shook my head yes. I grabbed my jacket and followed her out the door. She took my hand and led me to a dark green truck. She lead me to the passenger side door, and before opening it, took my chin in her hand and raised it to her lips. She gently kissed my lips, and I tasted beer mixed in with her mint chap stick. She then opened the door and I got in. She shut my door and then went around and got in her door. “Let’s go next door”, she said. Next door is a hotel. I couldn’t say no. I just shook my head. She started the engine, and before I could blink, she was parked in front of the office. She got out, and in a few minutes returned with a key. Room 117. She pulled up to the door, jumped out of the truck and opened my door. I stepped out, and she took my hand again and led me into the room. The room was like any other little hotel room, a bed, a TV, a dresser, night stands, a refrigerator and a bath. She turned on the TV to a music station, that played soft music, and the glow of the TV gave us a soft lighting. It was really nice, the music, the light glowing onto her. She started kissing me, and then unbuttoning my shirt. She pulled off my shirt, and then undid my bra. I reached down and pulled her shirt out of her jeans. I lifted it to pull it over her head and then I noticed, she wore no bra. And she didn’t need to, her breasts were so full and firm. I went to lean down to lightly suck on one of her hard dark nipples, and she stopped me, raising my head so she could kiss my lips again. We were kissing a while, when her hand that was rubbing my back found it’s way to my breast. Soon, her finger was rolling my nipple around. They were getting harder with each light pinch. She then started kissing down my neck, she came to a spot that I couldn’t help myself. I let out a moan in a deep whisper. She continued kissing that spot, and my body was screaming out for more. After a few moments she pushed me back on the bed. She unfastened my jeans and pulled them down, my shoes falling off with them. She put two fingers in the side of panties and gave a firm tug. The side of them ripped. She did the same to the other side and then pulled the panties out from between my legs. I wondered if she could feel how wet they were. She then laid down, slightly on me, slightly on the bed, and she started to suck my nipples. It felt so good, my hard nipples in her mouth, her teeth lightly scrapping the firm buds as she sucked them hard into her mouth. She then reached down between my legs, and I felt her fingers touch my clit. I again let out a very loud moan. Her fingers traveled down until they reached my cunt, and she thrust three fingers deep inside of me. She then moved her body between my legs. She moved her body so her fingers inside of me couldn’t escape. She then started to thrust her hips, each time, pushing against her hand which pushed her fingers deeper inside of me. Soon, she was thrusting her pussy harder and harder onto mine. She stopped for just a moment, she pulled out her hand, and spread my pussy lips, and hers at the same time. I could feel her wetness against my hot pussy. She then moved her hips back and forth slightly. I could feel her clit on mine. She was rubbing her clit on mine, first back and forth, then she would rub our pussies in a circle. I have never felt anything so wonderful. Her wetness mixing with mine. Soon I came the explosion. My body started to convulse uncontrollably. I was screaming “Oh my God! Yes, oh YES! YES! Oh God Edie, Oh GOD! Yes! Please, yes, Yes!” and then I couldn’t stand it any more as the rush of ecstasy consumed my body. She held her pussy firm on mine. My pussy throbbing, I know she had to feel it. And then. I quickly pulled her up my body and still my body was writhing as she rapped her arms and leg around my body, I could feel the warm moisture from between her legs. My orgasm was never going to end. My clit was throbbing from the attention it had just received. I kept twitching, and with my legs held tight together by her leg over them, my hips were still thrusting uncontrollably. I could feel her kissing my forehead as my body slowed down its movements. Soon, I lay weakly in her arms. Our bodies hot from all the lust. Soon, my lips found their way to her lips. The kissing soon became passionate as I licked my way down her neck. Her back arched underneath her as she whispered “Yes!” I couldn’t wait any longer, I reached down between her legs and felt the hot pussy juice that had seeped out of her hot cunt. I pushed three fingers in her, as she did me, and she whispered in a louder voice, “Oh god yes baby. More, I want more in me”. So, I pushed in another finger, and her cunt more than accommodated my fingers. “Oh, God…more…I want more in me.” She again whispered. So, I then pushed my fingers and thumb into her, “Yes…that’s it baby” she said softly. I started to push my hand into her, inching my way in deeper with each push. She groaned with lust deep in her throat. I then started licking her nipples. Her hand reached down and stopped me. “No”, she shook her head. So, I then scooted down until I was between her legs and I could smell her sweet musky odor. I lowered my face to her hot bald pussy. I stuck my tongue between her wanton lips. I started to suck her clit as I pushed my hand deep into her wet hole. She started to rock her body with each thrust I pushed into her. My mouth, hungrily sucking her clit into my mouth. I could feel her muscles in her cunt tighten around my hand and then she let out a loud “YEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSS!” She reached down and pulled my body up next to hers. She was sweating, and her warm body felt so good wrapped in my arms.

After a while she started to caress my body, first my arms, then my back, She then found her way to my nipples, they were so tender, she pinched one, and it hurt and I let out a soft “ouch! No Edie, not now…they are too sensitive”. She then started to kiss my neck again. It felt so good, it almost gave me an orgasm right then and there. She then kissed her way down to my nipples, lightly kissed each one, and continued down my belly. She lightly touched my clit, which was also sensitive. She rubbed it softly, and then her fingers went right back to my aching hole. Her face was soon between my legs. I could see her look up at me, then she then lowered her face so I couldn’t see it anymore. But I felt it. Her long tongue licked between my lips and onto my clit as I spread my legs as far as they would go. My clit already so hard from her fingers rubbing it. Soon her tongue moved faster over my clit, and her fingers, wet with my juices easily pushing in and out. Soon ,she added another finger. Four fingers, I had never felt this before, no one has ever put four into me because it hurt so much. But with Edie, if felt oh so good. She continued to pump her fingers inside of me, and her mouth had my clit deep inside of it. She was sucking so hard, and it felt so great. Nothing has ever felt this good on my body before. I could feel her teeth lightly scrapping my clit as her fingers pumped and pulled deeper and faster into my dripping cunt.

All of a sudden, I heard this loud bang. The door flew open, and there stood a woman with a pistol in her hand aiming it at the both of us. Edie, sat up and you could see the surprise on her face. “What the fuck are you doing?” The woman yelled. She had tears falling down her cheeks.

“What does it look like? Just the same thing you did to me!” Edie yelled back as she crawled up beside me. I pulled the sheet up over my exposed body.

“Why the hell are you doing this to me…to us?” the stranger yelled.

“Vickie,” Edie said softly. “Put the gun down, you know you don’t want to use it. Let’s go home and talk this out”. I pulled my self up higher against the head board, pulling the sheet up tight around my body.

“NO!” This woman shrieked loudly. “You had your chance the last time”.

“Vickie, listen to me. I love you, I really do baby. I’m sorry. She doesn’t mean a thing to me. Your all that matters” Edie said as she stood on her knees, reaching out to this woman.

“No, I can’t do this. I can’t do this anymore Edie. You are my whole life. You are everything to me. Why? I loved you so. I still love you so.” The woman pleaded, with tears running down her face. She then raised the gun so it pointed right at Edie’s head. I saw a flash, and heard a loud bang. Edie slumped over, her head turned, you could see where the bullet when through her skull, through her forehead, and out the back. Blood and brain matter every where, including all over me.

I looked at this woman who was now pointing the gun at me and I screamed “Please don’t. You don’t even know me”, my body shaking.

“You slut, you took Edie away from me” She said. I then saw a flash, and I heard another loud bang…
Gypsy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gypsy For This Useful Post: