Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,688 Times in 7,716 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default An older post I found in another thread...with my reply in blue...enjoy....

Originally Posted by Fatale View Post
<snip>
What fascinates me about this topic is that, physiologically, we are the same. We've got the same stuff. Psychologically and physically, however, our experiences are virtual polar opposites. I'm enjoying trying to wrap my head around how our attractions, inclinations, core essences form and impact our physical sexual responses. If you're willing and comfortable doing so, I would love to hear from you.
Are you experiences similar to mine? Vastly different?
What do you think makes us feel the way we do?
Is it truly a butch/femme thing?
Allowing for the fact that within that dynamic we are, of course, individuals whose lives are shaped and informed by everything we do.

Our experiences are the same, as far as the end results. For myself, I, too, have orgasms.
Our makeup, genetically speaking, gives us those erogenous zones & receptors...in our bodies. Our vessels that engorge to make us feel pleasure aren't necessarily gender specific.....in that we all have these vessels...We are also with neurotransmitters that determine our responses as well. Throw in our emotions, our level of hormones, and ambiance...can affect our responses....as well as a host of other things.
In a BF relationship, for MYSELF, it is all about that person and myself and our collective energies, synergies. I just so happen to be a butch and I like females who are feminine....so in that respect, it is indeed a BF dynamic.
When I am making love with my femme, it is about our collective chemistry...and how our bodies may react/repsond with one another. It can be kissing, penetration, and/or oral....but what is my passion is that I view myself/us much like the water in Abyss. I am fluid, I am all encompassing, and we are one within the other...it is like we are connected/interconnected and each is giving the other the ultimate in pleasures. Of course we both are wet, we both get hard/swollen, and orgasms are unison at times.
I am so interconnected I don't see the lovemaking as having a cock and penetrating..we are making love to one another in uniform totality, we are fucking as one...not knowing or caring where one begins and the other ends.....how/what we are feeling and the ultimate orgasmic release is of the importance. We are making love to one another's mind, heart, and most importantly soul...to be that deeply connected and responding is what it is about for me....that my friend, goes much deeper than "just penetration"......we are enmeshed soul to soul...mind to mind..heart to heart...and THAT is my orgasm! We delved deeply....we came...we felt...we are one....I am totally aroused in all places...mind...body...soul...heart...two beautiful souls who came as one!
As I said this is just my personal feelings/thoughts...thanks for reading!
I love to challenge myself to step out of th ebox and explore, being open and receptive...not "labelling" or losing sight of the fact we are two unique individuals...who give to one another