Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,688 Times in 7,716 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

remaining true to myself...I am this butch..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am that butch who will wrap you inside my presence, affording you that warmth, security, sense of protection that you desire.
I am that butch who will leave you a single rose on your windshield just because...I wanted you to know I was thinking of you...
I am that butch who will get out of bed at 300am, drive to the store to get you that chocolate covered, creme filled doughnut and coffee...just because you wanted it..and come back and feed it to you...
I am that butch who will hold you when you are frightened, scare away monsters, and cover you, whispering to you til you fall asleep again...and watch over you while you sleep
I am that butch who will admire your fierceness and independence yet respect the babygrrl in you and your need for me....
I am that butch who will slay a thousand dragons, make you a s'mores by a campfire, who will run you a hot bath with candles and soft music, bathe you, pamper you, and kiss you all over...
I am that butch who will provide a shelter for you when you need it...with my big butchness...
I am that butch who will write you silly love letters in the sand...on the mirror with your lipstick, make you a peanut butter & jelly sandwich...to comfort you if need be...
I am that butch who will walk by your side..for life...when we are One Heart, One Love joined...
I am that butch who will seek comfort in your arms when my world is all jumbled and I am having a bad day
I am that butch who will seek your arms to hold me when I cry (Yes, butches do cry, too)
I am that butch who will hold you when you cry, grabbing your tears in my hands and handing them back to you as diamonds...
I am that butch who is mesmerized by you..each and every time..who will acknowledge, validate, and resonate within you....
I am that butch who knows and respects that a femme can bring me to my knees...with her feminine mystique, sensuality, and her mysteriousness
I am that butch who will never profess to knowing what makes my femme tick BUT I will damned respect that and be her all..in every way..
I am that butch....a hopeful romantic, passionate lover, devoted companion, and wait for you...here and now....