Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,688 Times in 7,716 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

the Butch I am

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Those 5 letters are just a "description of me...and in NO WAY makes who I am inside or in my heart!
I am a true southern gentlewomyn...with manners, courtesy, respect, and gentleness abounding.
I am of the old fashioned, old school breed...one who will open doors, pull out chairs, walk on outside of and offer arm to a lady, help her with her coat, even helping to get her hair out from under the collar and prettily displayed against her soft shoulders.
I will wait for her....patiently..never rushing her., as she gets dressed for our date. I will look at her with tears in my eyes when she emerges from her room...seeing how stunningly beautiful she looks!!!
I will shop with her for hours, carrying her parcels. I will rub her feet as we sit in the food court sipping an ice cold beverage while she regains her momentum to "shop til she drops" again!
I will order for her if I am acquainted with her likes and dislikes, OR if she tells me what she would want, and I will give the whole order.
I am attuned to her at all times.
I will always appreciate her...as she is an incredible gift...she has given of herself to me..and I can be entrusted with that awesome gift!
I "get", comprehend, and validate Her feminine mystique!
I wil always acknowledge her, validate her existence, and put her above all else.
I will watch chick flicks with her, wiping away tears at the sappy parts, and handing those same tears back to her as diamonds. I will be teary eyed and sensitive along with her.
I will cherish her like a true and priceless trasure she is.
I will never take her for granted!
I am a best friend...to many
I am a confidant, one that keeps those things sacred!
I will hold her sacred in all ways..sharing intimacy only between ourselves!
I will lay down my life for the woman I love and who owns my heart!
She will have my undying loyalty and committment should our hearts beat as one.
I will treat her like an equal, always..and we will walk side by side...never "owning" one another....yet connected by our hearts!
I can cook, clean, mow a lawn, fix a flat, iron a silk piece (steam it rather) mend a boo boo with a kiss and a bandaid, and I can fight fiercely for our lives. I have won many battles on the battlefield of life..and that is who I am today..a culmination of love past..love lost..and love remains a constant in my heart..never making me jaded, cynical, or bitter. I chose those pathways, and I walked them...I took lessons from them, and made changes from them..positive changes....
So I am many things....an incredibly devoted friend, a loyal companion, a soft hearted, sensitive, compassionate gentle womyn...and it is nye impossible to "describe" one's self..for in the end..what really matters is who you are when with another person...words are just descriptions..so I am a human being with an amazing heart and I have moral compass, and turpitude. I am old fashioned, and old schooled...as I will always, always put the ladies first..and when I meet HER..she will decide for herself what kind of a BUTCH I am..as she will see deeply inside and know my heart..that is where my "butch" lives.