Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,688 Times in 7,716 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

as I lay across her bed....with the canopy of stars outside in the night sky...my eyes drank of the decadence of her....in the sensuousness of her

very luxuriousness ...long, silky, smooth legs...dark chestnut hair, draping her heart shaped face...I just could only grin...and lick my parched lips....wanting to drink from her well.....to taste those voluptuous breasts....kiss those full and sensuous lips...and that long, slender neck...gazing into those sparkling green eyes, with thick, dark lashes......those eyes melt me....make a mess of me......in that moment I am lost in her very essence....the scent of her...flowery, subtle, yet a hint of sweet....

having just showered...I lie down beside her...and gaze into her very soul and being...my hand touches her thigh, half exposed and the skin is like fine silk..smooth, warm, and all woman...she is so damned alluring...all I want to do every time I see her is to devour her......in every way I can...my hands and mouth crave her....always...

my lips find hers...as I brush slightly across them...and my hand caresses her thigh...mmm.....so silky smooth and sexy...how I revel in these moments.....lying close to her.....able to just drink her in...map every detail of her...savor the moments...again I kiss her lightly.....teasing almost..my lips find that hollow spot under her chin, on her neck..and I linger there...gentle sucking, making moist, warm, and hot places...as I find her lips, and gently nibble them..and suck on the lower lip..as my hands find the rise of her breasts under the robe and knead the nipples...softly, then more pressure..watching her eyes...knowing she desires this...feeling the little bumps as her nipples stiffen and get harder...as she sucks her breath in....my own body heat with hers...my thigh between hers...rubbing against the slope of her "there"...as I feel her body heat...a soft moan escapes her lips...barely audible..heard nonetheless....our energies combining and bringing us to heightened passions...her nails....scraping ever so slightly across my shoulders...and down my back...mmm...sensual...makes me want to climb walls..and lose myself deeper inside her...as I touch here in every place that ignites flames inside her soul...lifting her higher..and higher...she becomes wetted there..in her "HER"...her senses heightened...in all ways sensually...she brings one leg up, to expose her lusciousness there between her legs..with the slightest shadow of hair..shaved smooth ..it turns me on..when I touch that place......silky and glistening with her honey nectar...as I look down the length of her luscious thighs..to the exquisite burgundy nail polish...the tightness of her calves..and the slope of her instep...I never told you how damned sexy that is to me..I have lusted after you since day one I saw you..as I slip down to those decadent, silky thighs..., licking each teasingly..you gasp..as my hand holds the back of your calf...oh honey.....mmmm....you just have NO idea..what you do to this butch......your other leg up on my shoulder..as I catch a glimpse of that sweet treasure...I know you have to see the want and craving in my eyes...feel my hunger for you...and feel my hard butch cock, stirring in my crotch..against your thigh...I move back up against you..and flip you over..laying a trail of hot, wet kisses along your back, the low back..as I nibble and make my marks..and along the fold of each buttock cheek..down the thigh, the calf, to the heel..again my mouth wet and hot and hungry....I turn you back over and kiss my way back up to you...the flat of your belly...as my mouth devours first one breast then the other..my hands fondling them...my mouth finds the erect nipple, teeth graze it...I bite gingerly...scraping my teeth along the length of the nipple..my thigh against the wetness of your pussy..you moan and writhe..and again scrape my back..along the length..OMG! that drives me so much harder..makes me wet...do you feel me there now baby? I know you do...as I know you are now rubbing your self there...as I am reading my fantasy to you....pinch the nipple..like I do..let me hear you baby...let me know what you feel and want and need..I KNOW all of it..and I know you have to feel the heat of me..inside my jeans..straining to get out and fuck you...do you like me to fuck you? You know I can do it in many ways..all so satisfyingly sweet...I am laying between your thighs..as I nibble and kiss along your chest and suck those hard nipples..my weight such a comfort to you....making you feel secure, desired, taken, and safe...I will always hold you like that..YOU make me feel so damned sexy when you tell me how it feels when I am lying close to you, in those torrid moments of passions.....I never told you that, but I am now.