Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,688 Times in 7,716 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default reposted from another thread...it is my own post...:)

Each D/g and/or D/s relationship is unique to the individual couples...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

and I do know a D/g and a D/s is two entirely different dynamics...so, with that said, this post is only about my own personal D/g relationship.
When I am in a D/g relationship, it is about being a daddy (for me) and a babygrrl (for her)..and it isn't a dynamic I live 24/7, so to speak.

I am a daddy is who affords her a shoulder, holding her, and helping her to feel safe, secure, and protected..when things frighten her or threaten her safety....be it real or imagined/perceived...

I am a daddy who has her best interests at heart, respects/supports her independence, is there to help/support her with anything she may need me for, and recognizes she is her own person!

I am a daddy who instills a sense of self, peace, and strength in her...with me being an extremely strong daddy, with a keen sense of self, an awareness of her, and knowing/respecting/recognizing her weaknesses, that my strength meshes with hers so that SHE is able to face these, handle them, and maintain her own independence...knowing I am her silent rock, if you will.

I am a safe harbor when she has a storm in her world..and she knows she can seek shelter here..and it is usually at the end of a day, and for just a while at night, and may not be an every night thing. Knowing her inside as intimately as I do, I am able to sense the need and fill it, without any spoken words sometimes...to make for an extremely satisfying D/g dynamic..on so many levels.

I am not wanting to put out here in cyber world a lot of who/how my own personal relationship and this dynamic is...as I am extremely private in these matters. I am hoping that folks get a sense of our own dynamic, and perhaps it will help others. We have our respectful boundaries with one another, and with others in our private world.

Trust is a huge factor in any relationship, but especially in a d/g OR d/s....and she must trust me implicitly. I earn that trust..and I do not take it lightly or disrespect it in any way.

I am a daddy who recognizes the babygrrl in her....and accepts that part of who she is.

DISCLAIMER: Having a D/g dynamic is not something that can be forced or made or designed, per se..it has to have had elements inside each partner before..and this is strictly MY OWN opinion in MY OWN dynamic...I speak ONLY for myself!!! It is much like having a comfy pair of jeans that "just fits" and "feels so right".
I am not sure what "boi" is for the most part, as again, different folks, different strokes. For me, it is just another term for the masculine side of my femininity...along with hy/hym/hys. It is in no way akin to "babygrrl" in MY OWN dynamic. I am NOT at all into a Mommi/babyboi dynamic...but am respectful of anyone who is...I happen to find the spelling of "boi" extremely sensual for some reason..maybe because it has an "i" in and is significant to I, myself...and somewhere, deeper in my subconscious it is that a second "x" chromosone denotes female and a x with a "y" is male...while I am a BUTCH womyn, with a masculine side, I am still a womyn. I had coined the word "femnymysculinity" for myself...talk about a whole 'nother word to describe myself...lol..
As far as MY OWN role, I am a TOP, first, and foremost..and I do enjoy having my partner do certain things to me in our lovemaking, I am not what I would consider a "bottom"...and I don't see myself in the boi aspect of it as being a bottom...is this clear as mud...lol..and having my partner make love to me in no way lessens me as a "top"...it enhances my presence/strength there...

Now, as far as a D/s dynamic as a d/s...again...it is specific to the couple alone...and it is not about her being a slave at all...it is about that dynamic in their own privacy in their own bedroom...again, my partner would be an independent woman, would be her own woman, and is not owned by me, in any way. I respect her freedom to be who she is...I respect her freedom to be an equal to me..in every way. She would be submissive in our lovemaking, but not any place else.

It is about my tone, my look, my strength in that dynamic...all of which would be specific to us alone! I prefer to keep most of this dynamic private to us alone...so am just being as broadbased as I can here....my main point is that I always RESPECT her freedom...I do not "allow" it as it isn't mine to allow..she owns her own freedom and her own self. She is not a piece of property but an equal human being I hold in highest of regard....and afford her the same respect and courtesies she does me...so, with that said, thanks for your time and reading my post.
May your own D/g and/OR d/s dynamic be as incredible for yourselves!!!